What?! What?! I had NOTHING to do with those shoes. When I left, she had no shoes or socks on. Don't know what you're talking about. hmph...
so, um. what's wrong with that outfit? i think she looks adorable.
the shoes match the shirt or the pants just fine...and dug is right, she looks adorable.
Common guys! Stripes with floral????? Pink flower w/ red stripes??!!!! Oh wait, I forgot, you are all men! Nevermind.
ya, that's right! run away!
I feel for you Liz, these men need glasses apparently! Plus, it's hard to see on the computer how it all really looked in person, LOL!
What?! What?! I had NOTHING to do with those shoes. When I left, she had no shoes or socks on. Don't know what you're talking about.
ReplyDeletehmph...
so, um. what's wrong with that outfit? i think she looks adorable.
ReplyDeletethe shoes match the shirt or the pants just fine...and dug is right, she looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteCommon guys! Stripes with floral????? Pink flower w/ red stripes??!!!! Oh wait, I forgot, you are all men! Nevermind.
ReplyDeleteya, that's right! run away!
ReplyDeleteI feel for you Liz, these men need glasses apparently! Plus, it's hard to see on the computer how it all really looked in person, LOL!
ReplyDelete